MANAGEMENT, MONITORING AND CONTROL OF FILTRATION AND DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEMS IN INDUSTRIAL AND ARTISAN PROCESSES.
Why invest in monitoring of dust extraction systems performance?
Being able to keep under control an industrial site does not only mean knowing what is happening on each system at all times. It also allows you to use the data to improve maintenance processes and increase their efficiency. This means eliminating all waste that in the past could not be avoided, managing targeted maintenance interventions, avoiding both unnecessary replacements and downtime. Through the real time data obtained with IoT 4 ECO SMART, predictive maintenance analyzes the state of the system and its components during its operation, to reduce the chance of unexpected machine failure.
Main features of IoT 4 ECO SMART
1) Access from PC, SMARTPHONE AND TABLET H24
2) Multi-user platform with different levels of access and operation
3) The IoT 4 ECO SMART system consists of an electronic device that can be installed inside the electrical panel of the filtering system, or in a separate box, positioned directly on the filter. It collects data from sensors and uses their values to make the necessary adjustments.
4) The TOUCH SCREEN on the electrical panel allows operators to view the operating status of the system.
5) The “alarm data storage” function allows you to view the alarms that occurred in the past on the system. It is possible to show the values with graphs, detected by probes or measurement device, and to display them on the pc screen or export them in .csv format.
IOT 4 ECO SMART is a tool designed and studied ad-hoc for the figure of the Energy Manager who supervises the energy efficiency of the systems.
What is the purpose of IoT 4 ECO SMART integrated system?
Through real-time remote control of the system status it is possible:
- to view the status of the filtration system components such as: motors, digital pressure switches, filter cleaning, flow switches, level sensors, rotary valves, screws, tribo probes, solenoid valves, heaters …
- to monitor emissions into the atmosphere, the temperature of the filter, the number of cleaning cycles performed, compressed air consumption; to keep under control the main operating parameters of the filter such as the pressure in the suction duct or the Δp of the filter.
- to view the ongoing status of alarms
- to view planned maintenance status
Planned maintenance is a fundamental operation to maintain energy efficiency. Moreover, IOT 4 ECO SMART sends alerts regarding maintenance operations deadlines. Each component has a code in order to make the replacement easier, improve and speed up maintenance operations.
System configuration: on which parameters can you act?
- CLEANING: customization of the number of cleaning valves and the opening times during firing, as well as the optimal minimum and maximum working pressures.
- INVERTER: setting the minimum and maximum limits to which the adjustment action of the suction motor must be subject
- FLOW METER: evaluation of compressed air consumption used for the filter elements cleaning to optimize costs.
- VALVE SHOOTING SEQUENCE: customization of valves firing sequence in order to optimize and improve the cleaning system.
- DEDUSTING RANGE: The correct setting of Δp pressure is essential for starting end ending the cleaning cycle.
- PRESSURE STABILIZER: Setting the pressure stabilizer allows you to calibrate the suction fan, so that it maintains a constant suction flow rate.
- TRIBO PROBE PARAMETERIZATION: The Triboelectric probe detects the amount of dust particles present in the ejection duct into the atmosphere. It indicates the efficiency of the filtration process.
- ROTARY VALVE PARAMETERIZATION: It allows to discharge the dusty residues collected in the filtering section during the cleaning of the system in the special container for the collection of filtration materials.