INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REG. EU 2016/679
By virtue of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and the rights of the interested party regarding the processing of their data, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website of ECOTECH GTS SRL (hereinafter Owner) accessible electronically at the following address :
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site but refer to resources outside the domain of the Owner.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is ECOTECH GTS SRL, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with headquarters in Via Roma, 86 – Fraz. Taio – 38012 Predaia (TN), telephone +39 0464/687060, E-mail email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
- advanced navigation or personalized content management;
- respond to your request explicitly sent to the contact details on the Site;
- management, administrative-accounting and contractual;
- sending communications via e-mail (newsletter) with informative and/or promotional content in reference to the activity carried out by the data controller;
- connected to the implementation of legislative and / or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from the Public Security and / or judicial authorities;
- ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the owner in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions;
- statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating site interest.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The legal basis of the processing is the implementation of the requested service, the art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the legitimate interest of the owner and, where required, the consent of the interested party.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of checking the correct functioning of the Site.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct operation of the services offered.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the owner's contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the form on the site, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to respond, as well as all the data personal information included in communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
The personal data collected may be processed by ECOTECH GTS SRL staff, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided by the owner regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself and by subjects identified as data processors.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will generally be processed within the European Union. Some applications of the services used by the Owner, however, may involve the transfer of personal data to the United States. The aforementioned processing is legitimated pursuant to art. 45 of EU Reg. 2016/679, by virtue of an adequacy decision adopted by the European Commission. Where necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the location of its IT archives to other non-European countries, immediately ensuring that the transfer of non-EU data will only be carried out to States capable of offering an adequate level of protection to standards required by current legislation on the subject, in compliance with articles. 45, 46 and 49 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY IN REFERENCE TO DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, the interested party is informed that:
- has the right to request access to personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, and the transfer of his data to another holder in the cases provided;
- any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at the request of the interested party - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Writer to each of the managers to whom the personal data have been transmitted;
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge.
Information updated on 25/08/2023.